Check if service is available in your area.
Check for service. Register for more information.
Learn when Choptank Fiber will arrive in your neighborhood.
These maps depict the broadband deployment projects starting in 2021. Choptank Fiber will first serve areas that do not currently have adequate broadband internet coverage.
Learn more about the buildout process, start to finish, by viewing our Interactive Map.Our demo projects are designed to work through a multitude of new work-flows, including online ordering, permitting, design, construction and customer support.
These areas have been selected based off of local, state, and federal grants for projects. Choptank Electric Cooperative and Choptank Fiber will continue to work with the local, state, and federal governments on grant funding for current and future projects.
- The Caroline County portion will cover Hillsboro Substation. The Demo Site will serve 150 homes started Spring of 2021, and will connect 150 locations south of Hillsboro.
- Phase A and Phase B numbers will be made available soon.
- The Queen Anne’s County portion will launch from the Barclay substation.
- The Somerset County portion will run southeast out of our Princess Anne Substation. The Demo Site will connect 60 homes.
- Phase A and Phase B will connect up to 309 customers in unserved or underserved locations.
- The Wicomico County portion, located near Hebron, will be connecting approximately 60 homes.